- Identifies conference theme and program topics and obtains speakers for each fall and spring CLE conference.
- Works with the board of directors in identifying and obtaining conference sponsors.
- Assists the LGA program coordinator and other Cooper Center staff in coordinating conference activities with the host locality/localities.
- Informally advises the LGA program coordinator and other Cooper Center staff in carrying out the logistics and all other phases of the conference.
- The president appoints a new conference committee for each fall and spring CLE conference. Either the chair or the vice-chair (or alternately, the co-chair) of each conference committee is always a board member. One member of the conference committee generally shall be from the geographic region where the conference is held, wherever feasible.
2017 FALL CONFERENCE COMMITTEE
Haskell Brown, Chair & Board Liaison
Ruth Ellen Kuhnel, Vice-Chair
Kathleen A. Dooley
Andrew J. Fulwider
Whitney C. Marshall
Andrew R. McRoberts
Steven L. Micas
Marissa D. Mitchell
Dale G. Mullen
Danielle N. Powell
Tabrica C. Rentz